Version: September 2023
I. Who are we?
OFF THE GRID (formerly known as Studio 19.09), private limited company, is the controller for the processing of personal data, with registered office at 2018 Antwerp, Mechelsesteenweg 83, Box 1, registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under 0664.595.302.
You can contact us via the following contact details:
II. Which personal data do we process and why?
We process the following personal data:
- Identification data: your Email and/or your Address
- Any data you voluntarily submit to us when contacting us for a quote or any other reason, for example.
III. Why do we process your personal data?
We process the above mentioned personal data for following reasons and on the legal basis mentioned:
Development and improvement of services
In case we would further process your personal data for other purposes than the ones mentioned above, we will inform you beforehand.
IV. Will your personal data be shared with third parties?
Your personal data will never be sold or passed on to third parties with commercial intentions. We only process your personal data for the purposes mentioned above.The only ways in which your personal data can be passed on to third parties are:
- You give your prior express consent to do so;
- There is a legal obligation for us to transfer the personal data in the context of e.g. (preventing) fraud and abuse;
V. How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we collected the data.
Irrespective of the period for which we keep your personal data, we will also delete your personal data if you explicitly request us to do so via the contact details above.
VI. Which are your rights?
You have various rights, which can be exercised by contacting us using the contact information provided above.
- Access to the personal data relating to you that we process, and, if necessary, the correction of inaccurate/incomplete personal data or the deletion of personal data, as well as – in certain cases – the restriction of the processing of your personal data or objection to it.
- The transfer of your personal data, either by providing it to you in a readable form or its direct transmission by us to the third party service provider designated by you.
- The withdrawal of a previously given consent to process your personal data.
- To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, including in the event that you are not satisfied with the handling of your question or complaint by us, using the following data:
Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit / Autorité de protection des données
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
To object to the processing of your personal data for reasons of direct marketing.
VII. How you can exercise your rights?
You can reach us using the contact details above.